1. High working pressure: the working pressure of various materials at room temperature can reach 1.0 Mpa, respectively.
2. Wide use temperature: PPR use temperature is - 20 ~70 ~C, PP use temperature is - 20 ~95 ~C, GFRPP use temperature is - 20 ~120 ~C.
3. Good impact resistance: PPR and GFRPP have high mechanical strength and impact resistance.
4. Low liquid flow resistance: smooth inner wall, low friction coefficient and high conveying efficiency.
5. Excellent chemical properties: This product is non-toxic, odorless, acid-alkali, corrosion-resistant and widely used. PPR is mainly used in food, beverage, tap water, purified water and other liquid pipelines and equipment with hygienic requirements. It can also be used in liquid pipelines and equipment with less corrosiveness. PP and GFRPP are mainly used for strong acid and strong corrosiveness. The liquid (gas) body of alkali and mixed acid flows.
6. Easy installation and good sealing. The product is light in weight, adopts bonding or welding, has complete pipe fittings, simple